Computer networks are designed and implemented according to size, topology, performance requirements, geographical extent and many other factors. In addition, it is essential that the network is reliable and performs correctly and on time while being able to prioritize network traffic.
Atlas Co., Ltd. creates the best customized plan in interaction with the requested organization that matches the needs and available budget. The network design process begins with a comprehensive assessment of the existing network as well as current needs and future goals. Whether you need to improve the performance of your current network or are looking to start from scratch with a complete redesign
different types of computer networks:
- Local Area Network (LAN)
- Wide Area Network (WAN)
- Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN)
- Storage Area Network (SAN)
- Metropolitan Area Network (MAN
Advantage of design by us
- Evaluation of the existing network in terms of infrastructure, components and services for feasibility of use in the new network
- Network design with the best performance criteria such as throughput, delay, working time, etc.
- Network upgrade to the latest available technologies
- Design with high security to protect organizational data
- Reduce downtime and improve network availability
- Determining the required bandwidth according to all the equipment in the network, including servers, printers, VoIP phones and Internet of Things devices.
- Special attention to technologies such as streaming and virtual reality
- Accurate site assessment to determine available access points
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) design to access DC power supply